Sunday, November 18, 2012
* 2 cups Puffed rice
* 1 Onion, peeled and finely chopped
* 1 Tomato finely chopped
* Coriander leaves, finely chopped
* 2-3 tbsp Peanuts, roasted
* Raw Mango – small piece, finely chopped (optional)
* 4-6 tbsp Sev
* 1/2 cup Crispy Puris
* 1 tsp Red chilli Powder
* 2-3 green chillies chopped (Optional)
* Salt to taste
* Tamarind Chutney to taste
* Green Chutney to taste
1) In a medium bowl, mix together Puffed Rice, Onions, Tomatoes, Raw Mango, Cilantro red Chilli Powder,salt,green chillies and peanuts.
2) Add Tamarind Chutney and Green Chutney according to your taste. Remember that Tamarind Chutney is sweet and Green Chutney is hot and sour.
3) Lightly crush and add the nimkis / puris.
4) Mix well and serve immediately by garnishing with chopped coriander leaves and sev.