225grams / 8 oz Skinless boned chicken
2 Tablespoons corn oil
1 Teaspoon garlic pulp
1 Teaspoon ginger pulp
1 Teaspoon chilli powder
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
1 Green pepper, deseeded and sliced
8 cherry tomatoes
1/2 Teaspoon garam masala
1 Teaspoon shredded gimger, to garnish
1 Lime, cut into wedges
1) Cut the chicken into bite sized cubes and set them aside.
2) Heat the oil in a kadahi,wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the diced onions for about 3 minutes
3) Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry to seal them.
4) Next add the ginger,garlic,ground coriander,chilli powder and salt to taste.Continue to stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.Addhalf the chopped fresh coriander and about 300ml of water.Reduce the heat and cook for 7-10 minutes,or until the sauce beginsto thicken and the chicken is cooked.Add the green pepper ,cherry tomatoes and gara masala and stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
5) Serve garnished with the shredded ginger and remaining fresh coriander, Squeeze the juice from a wedge of the lime over the chicken and serve with the remaining lime wedges.