- Serves: 2
- Time: 55 minutes
- 2 skinless chicken fillets, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 low-salt stock cube
- ½ lemon plus its juice
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- a pinch of dried dill
- a pinch of black pepper
1. Gently fry the chicken in the oil until golden brown, then carefully put on a plate.
2. Toss the mushrooms and onion in the oil and add the stock cube. Simmer over a low heat and add a pinch of dill.
3. Grate the lemon skin into the pan and add the parsley, lemon juice and black pepper. Simmer until the sauce has reduced by half and then put the chicken back in the pan. Cook for another 15 to 20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Serve with boiled rice and steamed green vegetables, such as cabbage or green beans.